Church of Gambrill
Gambrill Gardens was the dream of Mrs. Merrydelle Gambrill May and the Missouri Conference of The United Methodist Church. This historical connection to the Methodist Church inspired Gambrill Gardens to build our own church facility right here within our grounds. Our church boasts a 200-seat capacity and is appointed with beautiful stained glass windows. This stunning and unique addition to our community is an invaluable resource to our residents and provides a real focal point for many activities and groups.
Our Gambrill Gardens employs a full-time Chaplain who is a valued member of our care team, providing pastoral care to our senior residents, families, and staff through worship, counseling, visitation, education, and special programs.
- Weekly Interfaith Service
- Weekly Catholic Rosary and Communion Service
- Monthly Catholic Mass
- Monthly Lutheran Service
- Monthly Interdenominational Communion Service
- Weekly Intercessory Prayer
- Bi-weekly Grief Share Support Group
- Special interfaith Advent and Lenten services
- Holiday Celebrations
- Spiritual Musical Performances
- Several Weekly Bible Studies Serving Various Denominations
- Hospital, Rehabilitation Center and Nursing Visits
- Music Classes