Ivy Terrace Assisted Living
Ivy Terrace is a program licensed by the state of Missouri to provide twenty-four hour care and support to senior residents within Gambrill Gardens.
Ivy Terrace is a dedicated and monitored assisted living wing within Gambrill Gardens overseen by a licensed care professionals. In this program, residents receive medication administration, three daily meals, assistance with dressing and bathing, as well as weekly laundry and housekeeping services. A very personalized care plan is designed for each individual resident.
The program includes activities and outings, as well as opportunities to join the rest of the community with their social activities and programs. Ivy Terrace was designed to be flexible with a very intimate feeling of family and home. Residents enjoy their own private, en-suite 600+ square-foot rooms and private dining area.
Ivy Terrace is licensed by the state of Missouri, so most long term health insurance policies cover this type of care.
- Low ratio of residents to care providers
- Only 20 units in total in our ALF community
- Small and intimate setting helps ensure residents receive personal care
- Our Administrator is also Director of Nursing
- Contracted with Continuum to guarantee qualified and competent care staff
- Wide hallways for easy access with walkers, strollers and chairs
- Above average unit size compared to other local options
- ADA Kitchens allow for easy mobility with physical aids
- Large closet space for easy access and storage
- Dedicated space for ALU residents to eat together and socialize
- All-inclusive pricing – no add ons or surprising monthly charges
- Ongoing renovation with appliances, carpeting and fixtures
- On-site convenience store, fitness center , beauty salon, and community room.
- Fresh and tasty food selections with table service
- Food menu can cater to dietary needs/restrictions at no additional charge
- One level living to encourage independent mobility
- Medical visits on site
- Large picture windows provide views of our 25 acre park like setting
- Licensed by the State of Missouri
- Most health insurance policies will cover the care provided